Tuesday, January 07, 2014

My big boy is going away.



Last night Kevin and I talked about him going over to the states. I really wish I could go too. But as he has been looking for a job. He was told in a couple of weeks, he should be able to start one at a restaurant, down town Nassau. It is a sushi place. He was talking with the owner a couple of days a ago So he should have a job pretty soon. So Kevin was asking me about flying over to the states to visit a friend he meet here about three years ago. That would be Josh. He lives in Baltamore, Maryland. So last night I went on line to find a ticket for him. He will be flying out on the 13th Monday next week. Then coming back on the 22nd. 
Now look at the picture above and see how small he WAS? Now is grown up to be a man. I ask for prayer for him each day. As he is going over there, saftey and just having a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...