Thursday, December 31, 2015

Well coming back to Fort Lauderdale.


This is driving on route 60. This road is only 27 miles long, but it is two lanes most of the way. I like to follow behind tractor trailers. They are most of the time going fast enough for me. Just driving at 65 miles a hour on two lanes. You never know what might happen? 


I have not seen a full rainbow for many months, except one someone send me last month in picture form. 


This is the turn pike. To me I think it is worth the toll, between Yeehaw Junction and Fort Pierce. This way I am driving east and south at the same time. Then I get on 95 and head south all the way home. No tolls. 



Only problem is on 95 there is always traffic at rush hour. I know when I left Bonita's home I would hit this. But that is okay. I made it safely home. 


If you have seen my blog for a the last couple of times. I talked about my last piece of fruit cake. Well folks I stopped by Costco and they are on sale. Now if I had a large freezer, I would have bought two of them? But one will do, until next year. 
Well tonight is the NEW YEARS EVE TIME. 
That means another year is passing by. I just pray that everyone looks on and can say thank you Lord for another year and I look forward in seeing all the neat things that will happen. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...