Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Another finished job. Betsy's bathroom.





Well Roy and I had to go back and finish up Betsy's bathroom. All we needed to do was put in the 1/4 round base board and replace the guts in the toilet. 
I have been using a compound saw of Roy's brother's (Richie's) It really does make the job complete. The 45's really come out looking like we know what we are doing. 
The guts in the toilets were just worn out. So at the end of the day, it is done and I got a text from Betsy over the week-end how mush she loves it. Betsy still works too so her daughter was home to let us finish up. 


Roy and I had to drive up to Home Depot for something, so we stopped at Burger King. Now looking at the cup what do you see? I see pickles. I asked one of the workers there what does this all mean? She told me look closer and see the finger of Frankenstein. 
I ask again what does that have to do with pickles? She just walked away and laughed. I guess this as to do with Halloween???? 
Still not sure what the pickles are about??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...