Monday, May 06, 2019

Another gutter job. PRAISE HIM





\Not sure if you can see how tight these gutter are? But I can not stick my hand down in there. I used a pry bar to get the leaves out. Plus a lot of water. 








This one side was the narrow gutters and the down spouts were full of leaves and pine needles. 





The next side was a lot easier. The gutter are 4" wide. So easy the clean and I can get my hand down inside of them Over all the job took me about two hours and made $75.00 
Folks I am staying busy and that is a great problem. 
All I can do is Praise Him and Thank Him for all that has been happening around in my life. 
I am blessed. 
I pray you had a wonder week-end and looking forward in seeing what he has planned out for me this next week? 
Make sure you are thanking Him for what is going on in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...