Wednesday, July 29, 2020

When was the last time you went to a car wash????



Hey WHY NOT TRY IT???? FREEEEEEE. 



You pull in and a young lady comes to your window and ask if you are a member? Sorry no. So she explains about the deal they have going on. If I sign up for the monthly car washes, I can get the first month for a $1.00. Then after that it will cost me $30.00 a month for unlimited car washes. Okay the only catch is, you have to sign up on a Credit card or Debit card. You can cancel at anytime. 
Thinking maybe NOT. 
So I took Jeanne's Kia through that day. .















With all of the water and brushes and everything it does.



I got home and looked and saw it missed the back end of the Kia. There is still dirt on the hatch back. 
So thinking, let us try my truck next. I went back with my Ranger and had it washed for FREE.
 

You might not see the dirt, but it is there. 


Same with my truck. bed cover. Hey it was FREE. 
I know of one thing that is FREE and it will not cost you a cent. 
Ask Jesus into your heart and you are SAVED. 
That means, you are on your way to HEAVEN after your life on this earth here. 
PRAISE HIM ALL DAY LONG. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...