Nobody has ever referred to him as the late
Jesus,
Not even the heathens.
Nowhere in history.
Nowhere has He EVER been referred to in the past tense!
He is the Living God!
97% OF YOU WON'T FORWARD THIS MESSAGE.
When Jesus died on the cross He was thinking of you!
If you are one of the 3% who will stand up for Him,
forward this.
"May God Smile at You Today"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment