http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=NO+U.S.+SERVICEMAN+CAN+SPEAK+AT+ANY+FAITH-BASED+PUBLIC+EVENTS+ANYMORE.+&x=27&y=11&sp-a=00062d45-sp00000000&sp-advanced=1&sp-p=all&sp-w-control=1&sp-w=alike&sp-date-range=-1&sp-x=any&sp-c=100&sp-m=1&sp-s=0
Please copy all of this and paste and you will see this is TRUE.
If you have trouble doing that. Please go to www.snope.com and put in No Serviceman can speak. It should come up. Please pass this on to others too. I really am not sure what else is going on.
If you have other stories like this on. Please send them to me, I would love to put them in my blog too.
toms@alcbahamas.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment