Thursday, February 02, 2017

Helping a brother out.


Yes we went over to Freddie's home and did some work. This is Roy's brother. He wants to put a wood frame around the door way. Which was a challenge. The 45 cuts didn't always line up. The saw we were using was one for Harbor Freight. No saying it was bad, but there was like I said challenges. 


We took the toilet out and cleaned the floor really good. The reason is I will be putting down the linoleum over the tile. Later on. 





Meanwhile a guy came over to install a retractable screen door. 


It took him about hour to get to done. It really works good and even look s nice. BUT this door cost $400.00 I thinking no way? But is it nice. Okay when I get home I will do some research.
Amazon. 




It sure took us a while to get this door frame up all away around. Both side and in the jams too. But it is up and ready to calk and paint. The calk will cover up the 45 lines we mess up. 


I got to lay the tiles down. Boy they just don't want to stick down. But they are down and we will see what happens. Maybe need to glue them down? 



Well we got the jobs done and boy I am tried. But looks good. I even got some money (good deal) 
We came back the next day to finish up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...