Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Another small job.


This is at Roy's brother's house (Bobby and Michelle) Their ceiling had some valleys in it and hanging down about 3/4" 


So Roy and I took a syringe filled it up with Groilla Glue and then put a piece of plywood on top of three 2x4" and let it set up. 
I talked with Bobby last night and he told me that the glue worked and they are very happy. 


Last week I was trimming some of the palm tree around the neighborhood an saw that the garbage guys drove right by them. 
So after fixing Bobby's ceiling . Roy and I loaded up palm fronds in the back of the truck and took another ride to the dump. 
Hey the day was going by pretty fast. 


This was my lunch at 1:20pm. 
I needed to be at the tennis courts at 1:45pm. I think this was our last tournament play. 
By God's grace we won 6 to 4. A great way to finish up on the winning side. 
But last night I went out shopping with a friend and I got into a confrontation about a phone call she received. 
It didn't end well at all. 
I am asking for prayers for both of us. I just don't know how to deal or handle this one friend of her's 
She is not doing anything wrong. I get so worked up when they call her. I ask the Lord to help me work this out and get my focused off of my insecurities. 
Folks I know my Lord is working in my life, It just doesn't seem like it is fast enough. 

I just open my month and I pour out my thoughts and it show my worst of me. 
HELP ME LORD, PLEASE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...