Tuesday, March 05, 2019

I found these on Face Book. I hope no one mines? (using them)





It is so funny when I started hanging out with Roy, he went in McDonald's and picked up a hand full of napkins. So I always have napkins up in my passage visor. 


I don't see that many folks wearing these like they did a while back. 


I guess I have really done some bad stuff. 
Just joking, now dont' read into it. 




How true is this. I usually have my phone and look at e mails or what ever I have not seen in a while. 
Folks these are all jokes and I am not trying to make anyone mad.
Laugh and laugh again.Please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is during June 1st to June 3rd.

Along the intercoastal Hotel, Dockside on Hutchison Island. It's Krista's birthday (2nd) so after church we took a ride over to the ...