Friday, August 21, 2026

Jeanne and I found this nice restaurant about two months ago.


Yes, it is somewhat hard to see driving south on US 1/Savanna Cub Blvd. right hand side they have a big WHITE sign now saying Little Cup Cafe. So, keep your eyes open when getting close. I have driven by it before, looking for it. 




It's kind of small but it is worth the wait. Our waitress was Tracy. She is very friendly and helpful too. Sometimes I get a little confused and she is always willing to help us out.

I usually get the 2-2-2. 2 pancakes/2 eggs/2 bacons. Plus, I walk away full. My little girl gets. The Classics 2 eggs/toast/hash browns and ads bacon too. 




You can see you have a very nice selection to choose from. They only serve BREAKFAST AND LUNCH. It really is worth the trip.  


I believe you will walk away full and happy. It really a nice place to bring the family and friends
Okay, have I told you lately that Jesus Christ loves you and He wants to have a relationship with you and HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.
I really hope you try this place and tell Tracy, Tom and Jeanne said to say hello. 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Saturday we flew back home. Sept. 5thn 2026

Okay I got up early and took a drive. I went to Dunkin Donuts for 6 donuts and a couple of coffees. Oh, I got a couple of items for Billy. B...