Tuesday, August 18, 2026

On August 1st, Jeanne told me we have done this before, maybe I didn't go before?



 

Okay we are out here and watching the sunrise. We invited Krista, Kashlyn, Kaden, Christy, Eric and whoever wants to celebrate Jake's birthday. I sorry to say he passed away on December 9th 2023. 
While Jake was living on the Intercoastal (Indian River Drive) for a few years. Each morning he would take a picture of the sunrising in his front room. So, his mom always thinking about how he loved the sunrises. So, I guess since his passing, She has been meeting Krista down here at the Jetty to watch the sunrise. So, this year I drove her down here and watched the sunrise. It really is a beatuiful way to start your day. Knowing you are alive and Jesus Christ has more for you to do. 
 







You can see there are a few folks out here enjoying it too. Plus, fishermen and lady fisher people, I am I saying it correctly??? 
Well, the friends and family came out and enjoy a beautiful one this morning.  
Hey it was a nice turn out. Afterwards we all meet at the Captain's Galley Restaurant, on Hutchinson Island. 

This is the crew, Jeanne (wifey) Kista, Kashlyn, Kaden, girlfriend, (forgot her name, sorry), Christy and her hubby Eric. It really was a nice celebratinion to get everyone together and enjoy having some good food. 
I know everyone is missing Jake, I am too. He was the life of a party and every time he came over we always had some good times. He was funny and would keep things going on pretty much anything we talked about. 
I have some great news to share with you. 
The way to have peace in your heart and mind if to trust in Jesus Christ as you Lord and SAVOR. 
In The Bible, the Book of John 14:6
 Jesus told him, I am the way, the true and the life. NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME (Jesus Christ) 
Please folks if you are mising your family members, friends and whoever it is, 
WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A RELIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. 
You will see them again, if they had a relationship with him. 
I believe Jake will meet me at the pearly gates one day. 


Hey this is a picture of Jakes photos, that our niece Micheal had made up for Jeanne. 
We have it hanging in the kitchen and everyday we can look and think about Jake. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

On Saturday we flew back home. Sept. 5thn 2026

Okay I got up early and took a drive. I went to Dunkin Donuts for 6 donuts and a couple of coffees. Oh, I got a couple of items for Billy. B...