Sunday, December 09, 2012

We started the day out doing some work projects.





After we had lunch we went to the Straw Market and walked around down town for a while. You know had to stop at Star Bucks? Then just walked around and got back to the van. Drove over to Paradise Island. Drove around showing them all that was there to see. Last stop was at Cabbage Beach. That is right if you see a black children walking in the water? That is Kevin, He went in the ocean and really thought it was not that cold. Most times we go to the beach, this time of the year. He will not even get close to the water. It isn't because he is scared, no the water is to cold.
So if any one is has heard I work people to hard and that is it. SEE I can be nice guy too. They worked and then we had some fun. It is like today. We are going to a Bahamian Church and coming home to have lunch. then work for about 5 to 6 hours. Then come back to the Camp have dinner. THEN Paradise Island again. That right I will be taking them back to see the Dig and what ever else they want to do. See I can be a good guy????
The reason is I have been told before that I work the people so hard then don't give them a time to have fun. SEE and I will share more pictures tomorrow about what we did and saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeanne and I were invited to a Crawfish Boil.

Well, yes, my baby wanted to bring some deserts. So, we made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownings too. Looking pretty good. Package them up ...