Yes the old is gone and the new is here to stay. About four or five years ago, the board and Mark came up with a new logo for us. So as all this that is going on for this next week, celebration. Mark wanted us to replace the old signs with something that looks currant. So yesterday, Eric Denaj and myself took on the job of building them and hanging them up. At first I was not really wanting to put these up. The reason I was thinking that our old signs are done so good. These are only temp. We will be looking for someone to build us new ones, down the road sometime. As it is for now, they really came out a lot better that I thought they would. Plus you can see our Camp sign very clearly from the Centre entrance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment