Thursday, September 19, 2013

While driving around I saw a couple of pictures shots



First of all, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Play it forward? It doesn't make since to me? 
Then you can see a old Post Office mail box. I think they look kind of neat.
The reason I was driving around yesterday. The sound system that we have been working on for the train skit. Stopped working. Now this could be a big problem. What is happening is, why do we use the system? Well this time Tika is over seeing the skit for the train for our Fun Day. She thought it would be a lot easier to just use a sound system to have every one listen to it while driving around the back. The theme is Seven Days of Creation. So this guys voice tells of all that took place on the seven days our Lord made the world. 
Okay the problem is we hooked it up to a 12 volts battery, (train) It worked great, but the sound was on the low side. So Tim and I thought about hooking up a exra speaker. That didn't work with the plug that was on the system. So we thought why not just hook up a car speaker to the speaker that was already being used in the system? Sound like it should work? Okay we we took apart the side panel and then turned it on. It didn't work any more. Now remember we just took the side panel off. Nothing else. Okay now what do we do? We need the sound system for the train? I drove over to a guy's shop I know next to Calvary Bible. The tec was not there. So I left it there. Hopefully today he will call me and say it is working again.

Well I bought a back up plan. Maybe we can use this for the power if the battery one doesn't work? It is all in His hands now. Please say  prayer or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...