This was so neat, I got to the airport around 8am. Not suppose to leave until 9:00 am. We even left a little earlier, 8:40am. I was told if everyone is there, we leave. You can see this is the old airport area. Now when I came back I came in the new area. Okay, look inside of the airplane, that is the cockpit. Yes you can watch the guys fly the plane. Plus if you look, there are only one seat on each side. Plus you can see I sat on the wing. I an sorry, but the pictures I took on the way, there are to many scratches in the window itself. That is my plane taking off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment