I just love these guys.
Tuesday, October 08, 2013
Okay what do you think?
Folks I have been using this blog to tell people about Jesus Christ. Plus love to share pictures and stories. But some days I look at my blog and say let try something else. I think this is something new again. I just want my readers to enjoy it. Now I would love to hear back on what you think. I am here for you. This is not for myself. I want to share more each day with you. I just drop me a line or two and let me know what you think. Folks this is my way to tell the world about all that goes on here at the ALC. Plus what our Lord is doing in my life too. Please e mail me at :toms@alcbahamas.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment