Saturday, August 25, 2018

Going south for two reason.


As I was traveling on Kings Highway. I saw this truck, wow he has a full load,plus. 




I am not sure why I am surprised every time I come down this way. WHY is there so much traffic? 
Hey I have a dentist appointment at 10 am. It took me 2 + hours to get there from my home. Oh well I made it. I called and all is okay. Got there and this time it is a root canal. OH BOY. 


You can see I really don't have to many real teeth left. These are all caps. So what was happening was. These two caps are a bridge for two missing teeth. There was some decal and I started feeling  very sensitive to cold fruit and ice cream. So I had appointment at the end of Sept. But I will be leaving for Baltimore, MD. next week. I will be gone for three weeks. So thinking maybe better get it fitted now. 


Well she did it, was drill a hole in the first tooth and pull out three nerves. Then she used a very small files to clean the tooth out. It really went good. Not sure about you,but these are things I don't look forward too? I can tell you this, My dentist is so sweet and carrying. Plus she has very small hands. As I have been dealing with her for over four years or more. She has given me the best service and prices. Pretty much half price. That is why I drive down here every time. 
Remember I am very cheap when it comes to saving money. I know the drive and gas are not easy to handle but the saving is worth it. 
At the end, my mouth was some what still numb. 
Now mean while I got a call on Wednesday that Scott and his brothers and sister are coming down to check on Lenny. Plus find out what is going on with him. 
So after I got out of the dentist office I texted Scott. To let him know I am done and would like to see the family. So it was lunch time and I didn't hear back from him yet. So I am hungry and I thinking Costco. Now if you have seen I tried the last time and they told me that I have to be a member to go into the food court. Why not try another Costco (Sample Road) 


You can see I got in and got some food. I ate the pizza and saved the sausage sandwich. For later now. 
I got a call and now on my way to Boca and see some family. 


This is my nephews and niece. This is Sue, Jerry and Scott. Now I am very sorry but I think her name is Margaret? But probably not. Hey I have not seen her since good 10 or so. years. 
I am very sorry I am OLD. 
Okay now the reason they are here. Well Lenny has been on a ventilator for over three weeks or so. Remember I was down here and spent a couple of days with Scott and saw Lenny then. Sad part is he really not here now. So on Wednesday afternoon at 4 pm. They shut the ventilator off and pumped him up with morphine and let him breath n his own. He passed on Thursday morning at 6:05. So as we sat around getting caught up with our lives. It was getting close to rush hour, not sure why they call it rush hour. There is NO RUSHING IN THIS TRAFFIC. So I took a picture an said my good byes and prayerful during this next month or so, I might drive up there and spend a little time with them again. 



Okay now it is 5 pm and why am I driving? I pulled off and filled up the truck with some gas and just hung out for a little a while to wait. 




It sure a beautiful sunset. 
I got home safe and took a shower and crashed. 
Folks I am so blessed and can say I miss seeing everyone up north. 
Right now I am in Winter Haven spending a couple a days here with my cousin,  Bonita . .
I pretty much have my passing  (death) in order. Paper work. Want to share with her what I have planned out. I will explain more next week what I am talking about.  
So as the Summer is winding down, please take the time to spend some time with family and enjoy it as long as you can.
Life is SHORT. 
Just to let you know I have been looking into my ending a while back. It is not because of Lenny  situation. If you look back a month or so. I wrote about Neptune Society. 
Folks we need to make plans NOW. 
I love you all and I am not looking at it as OH NO. But knowing where I am going. I have no fears of that. He (Jesus) is coming for me. 
Prayerfully it will be a years away. I have a lot of work to do still. Not for Him but being with family and just enjoying life while I am still here. 
Spend time with them now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeanne and I were invited to a Crawfish Boil.

Well, yes, my baby wanted to bring some deserts. So, we made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownings too. Looking pretty good. Package them up ...