Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Need to do some repairs around our house.


This is our Barn in back. The roof has a small leak, and it is looking pretty bad too. 


So, I sprayed it with the house cleaner I use. Then got the pressure washer out and finished to job. 



Here you can see the deference, mildew and just dirty. 

I have been having some problem leaking everywhere. It's the pressure washer handle. 
I bought a new one and found out I must have lost the small spring inside of the handle. I kept thinking, what can I do to fix this? I put Teflon tape around the inside and replaced the O rings. Still leaking like crazy. 





Drove over to Home Depot and got some more roof sealer. I had a 1/2 of a gallon left over from others jobs we have done. 


Here is the other sealer I had. Did half of the roof and then took a break. boy, it sure was hot up there. Plus I just needed a break. 



Looking good, I think. Prayerfully the leak is sealed in and now need to clean the rest of the barn. 








Okay all is clean and ready for some paint. While waiting for it to dry. 



I got the weed trimmer out and went to work on all that too. 



Then after that, I drove to Home Depot again and bought 2 gallons of Round-Up, to take care of all these vines over growing on our fence. 
Just a heads up. This took me two days to get all of this done. But at the end it really was looking good. 
The next day I used the weed trimmer and clean a are to put all of the items that were up against the fence and around the shed in that area. The reason is our lawn guys should be coming one of these days and don't want the stuff in their way. 
Well, folks I really hope you are all doing well and just a reminder, He is right alongside of you and whatever you are going thru, He is there for you. Please just ask Him for help and He will do it in His time. I know for myself, I ask and it seems like, He is not there and why is it taking so long? 
Please just trust Him and His peace will come upon you. 
Give someone a smile today. We all need one sometimes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeanne saw this place and had to stop.

This restaurant in on Rt. 60 heading from 95 to downtown Vero Beach. Autumn's Crab .  Walked in and sat down. Really kind of quiet for b...