Saturday, September 02, 2023

It sure has been a busy life I am in now. Almost everyday we have something going on.




Alright, this is Friday evening. We went to Westwood Football game. This was at Lawnwood Stadium. They were playing Spanish River Community High School. 









Wow what a game, but Wewstwood won. 36 to 0. 


Saturday morning my baby asked if we could go out in the boat? What does the weatherman say? Clear skies and just beautiful day ahead. 
Well, we started out to go to the outlet. I didn't take a picture fast enough. But the waves were crashing on the Jetty. So, we talked and decided to just head back in and enjoy our day. 




We got back into the dock and packed it up and went home. After getting home I still need to wash off the trailer and the bottom of the boat. Plus run the outboard with Salt Away. Just so the salt doesn't build up in the motor. So now what? Let's see what is playing at the movies.
our Pastor Craig talked about this movie a couple of weeks ago. Thinking, it sounds like something we should support? So, we found out where it was playing and went. 
We walked away and we both had tears in our eyes. 
Please if there is any movie you see this year, make sure it is this one. 






We ate popcorn and had a coke at the theater. But afterwards we were both still hungry. So, I asked, what would you like honey. She saw the Outback Steakhouse sign and said let's try this.
So we sat at the bar and thought I will get the hamburger and she wanted a salad. 
It was pretty good food and just enjoy talking about the movie too. 


This is Monday evening; Jeanne had a doctor's appointment down in Jupiter. So coming back we stopped at Dune Dogs. This is the first one built. 











I asked to try a taste of their chili. it tasted pretty good. So, I got the Southwest Dog. 


My baby got the fish dinner. Hey, both were very tasty and even filled us up. 


Had a small job, Roy and I went to Lynn and Wayne home and put a trailer hitch on the back of their Dodge truck. Funny think is. I put the ramp together the week before. I told Wayne that they need a trailer hitch to hold the ramp on the Dodge. But I went on Amazon and showed him and his wife what they need to buy. So, when I got there and saw the trailer hitch, they bought, it was not the one I planned on putting on. The one I told them to buy was four blots and easy bolt on trailer hitch. 
No this one was made to fit six different kinds of trucks. So there was many parts and trying to figure it out. It took both of us over 3 1/2 hours to get it on and mounted the ramp. 
I really thought, if they got the one I wanted, it would have taken 1 hour max. But since they wanted this one. Cost them a little more. 



Tuesday afternoon, Jeanne was asked to serve cookies and brownies to the Senor Parents Night meeting. Which I helped out and all went well. 
Well, folks it's Sept already. Wow, I need to recap on all that has been going on. 
Just trying to keep up with all that is going on and we are really enjoying it too. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeanne saw this place and had to stop.

This restaurant in on Rt. 60 heading from 95 to downtown Vero Beach. Autumn's Crab .  Walked in and sat down. Really kind of quiet for b...