Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Okay this is a update on Wayne's home.


My last blog I started cleaning up their yard. I talked with Lyne (his wife) Asking if I could just pull out all the bushes. She told me okay. This one bush was tougher than I was. I wrapped a chain around the bottom of it and backed up the F150. I did it three or maybe four times. Trying to pull it out of the ground. The chain just kept slipping off. I gave up and cleaned up what I can. I just got my little weed eater out and started trimming off the weeds.  






While using it, it would stop running. I would tap in on the ground and it would start up again. I did that for about 10 minutes and said there must be a break in the wiring. 


This is the motor itself. 


You can see the wire is fried. I trimmed the wire off and put a cap on it and all is well again. Simple fix. 
Oh, I texted a friend of ours, Troy. I asked if I could use one of the weed eaters that he over sees. 
I used their gas weed eater. It really did a great job. 







I am so happy I had a chance to clean out their yard. I made a couple buck and now they should pass inspection. 
This morning, we have an unfriendly storm coming to visit. Yes, Hurricane Milton is coming to town. 
As I watch the weather channel. I am in all of how much damage happen to the Panhandle. They are saying this storm is coming in with more force and vigor. All i know is our house has it's shutters up and we have our supplies. Even bought 12 gallons of gas for the generator. 
So, Lord I am giving You everything we have in Your hands. 
He is the only ONE that can do it for us. 
So, folks we will see what happens. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got a call from Wayne and Lynn, need me to come over and set up their generator.

As I was driving down Kings Highway. This is at Angle Road. This is the road that Westwood High School is on the east side. Now I can unders...