Tuesday, October 01, 2024

It's been a while since cleaning off our patio, in back.


Yes, this is mildew. It's kind of crazy how fast this grows. 




I always try to clean from the barn to the screen room. This way the water runs off a little bit better. I do have to dig a few holes along the patio for drainage. It's pretty the same on anyone patio's they are not made to run the water off. You know the grass grows up around the edges and you just need to dig down a little and pull the grass back and the water runs off. 



This is what is left for me to clean on this last Sunday afternoon. 





I am so happy to see this is looking pretty good now. There are still some bad spots. But I guess this is clean enough. The reason I wanted to get this patio looking better, I bought a new fire pit. 



You can see that this is not just a fire pit, but you can cook on it too. Different levels too. Or just take the grills off and have a fire pit. We bought one about three years ago and we used it a few times. When people come over to have a nice cook out. You know my baby loves to smoke brisket and ribs and whatever else she wants to cook. So afterwards when the sun goes down, we would start up the fire pit. It makes it very cozy and inviting to sit around a fire. 
The sad part is, I bought three covers for the old one, BUT I could not find them to save my life. So, it just sat here and every time it rained it cause it to rust out and the bottom just fell out. I put it out on the street, and someone picked it up. That nice living on a somewhat busy road. There is always someone to come along and pick it up. 
Okay now the reason I got this one is the neat thing to like to cook hot dogs or something like that. 
So, this was one of Jeanne's birthday present. I bought her a new toaster and a new kitchen clock too. My baby loves cooking, and this is where she enjoys life, in the kitchen. 
I read this these verses yesterday morning. 
Ephesians 2:8 to 10
God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you CAN"T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS: it's a gift from God. (9) Salvation is NOT A REWARD FOR THE GOOD THINGS WE DONE, so none of us can boast about it. (10) For we are God's MASTERPIECE. He has created us ANEW in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. 
Folks I was taught the SCALES WAY to get into heaven. That means if I do more good deeds than bad ones. I will go to heaven. 
There are many verses in the Bible that talks about being BORN AGAIN. 
Please if you have any questions, I would love to hear from you and maybe answer them. 
tombahamas7@gmail.com





Oh, plus if you don't want a fire going on. You have yourself a nice table to set things on it. 





 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I got a call from Wayne and Lynn, need me to come over and set up their generator.

As I was driving down Kings Highway. This is at Angle Road. This is the road that Westwood High School is on the east side. Now I can unders...