Thursday, October 06, 2016

We have ourselves a hurricane coming. Matthew.


On Tuesday afternoon I went out to get a couple of items. Nothing major. But just in case. This was the cracker row. I guess everyone is thinking the same. Cookies and crackers, you can not go wrong? Everyone enjoys them. 
This was Walmart. 


Tuesday night it was the same oh Dart Game. The folks didn't come out as strong as last week. But there was still a couple of games. I was in the middle game guys won one and the ladies won the other one. 




As I was riding back home. I saw the club house was all boarded up and I guess they plan here for things like hurricanes? It really is coming? 


This was the sunset that night. Over looking one of our lakes. I am very blessed to call this place my home and just enjoy all that our Lord has given me to call it home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...