Sunday, November 27, 2016

On Friday evening I had a wonderful visit.


On thanksgiving I got  text, asking if I would like to go have dinner with a couple of my old friends? Jeremy and his wife, Rachel. He was telling me that they were up in the Orlando area and driving back home on Friday night. 
They were on the turnpike. Thinking where would be a good place to eat at? I was told a little while back from a coupe that lives in the park here, That Cowboys has some good ribs. 
Okay let us all meet there at Cowboys. 


Hey these two are a neat couple. Rachel is getting ready to go to school for becoming a nurse. As we sat and tried to get some what caught up on all that has been happening. Jeremy was telling me how much it cost to go to school to become a nurse. I was little surprised, ($3000.00+) 
Plus he gave me the load down on what is happening at Calvary FT. Some people are moving on to better things and that is what a growing church does. I remember at different staff meetings. Our pastor would say things like this. We each and everyone of us have seasons and sometimes they are long ones and some short. 
It really was fun to just hang out a little while. 


I have never had alligator for a shack? It was not bad. It tasted like chicken.
 Well they left to drive back to Pompano. Myself I stopped at Home Depot and checked out the Christmas displays. They really did I nice job on that. 
As the Christmas Season has started, please remember what it is all about Jesus Christ. Not the displays or the gifts. He came to this world so we could have salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...