Wednesday, November 23, 2016

On Monday as I was spending time with family.


The restaurant that we had lunch at was called the Inlet Grill. I needed to use the restroom. As I looked around I saw four (4) paper towel dispensers. 
I guess the people really wash their hands many times? It was just kinda of different to see. 
I will be on my way over to Winter Haven this morning. As it is almost Thanksgiving. We will have our dinner today. My one cousin, Greg (Bonita's brother) will be coming over from Largo, Fl. It will just be us three (3) Bonita, Greg and I. The reason we are doing this on today, is. Tomorrow will be a lot of traffic and I really am looking forward in going shopping tomorrow night. You know the Black Friday on Thanksgiving night starts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is during June 1st to June 3rd.

Along the intercoastal Hotel, Dockside on Hutchison Island. It's Krista's birthday (2nd) so after church we took a ride over to the ...