Saturday, February 24, 2018

Where can you buy things like this for so cheap????


I think I wrote about this place before, but there is many out there that still don't know about it. It is called UPS. It is a place that stores like Winn-Dixie and others, drop off out dated things. So as you look on here and see. This is a great deal. 
Oh last week I bought some Club Crackers here and they were stale. So maybe not everything is a great deal?
I will put the cookies and bread in the freezer and pull them out when needed. 


I know this is more junk food than good, but every once and while I need a hit of junk.
Then I drove over to Walmart and really bought the stuff I needed. That came to $107.+ 
Hey folks I am not complaning at all. If I was back in the Bahamas this would have been over $200.00. Plus there I might not find what I need? 
Over all I am still blessed and highly favored. BY you know WHO? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...