Monday, February 21, 2022

Folks it has been one year since we got married, February 20th.


This picture was taken after our wedding happened. By our good friend Julian. 


Well about two or three weeks ago, Jeanne, Chris and I went out to this place called Fanyini's Apizza/ While here we had two nice pizza pies. Had a good time. They were advertising for this night, 
Sunday Gravy With Sinatra. Wow sounds like a nice evening with my baby. Plus it will be on our 
1st Anniversary. Okay lets sign up and have some fun.   


Well we got here and were seated at OUR Table. The reason I say this is, we had to give them our credit card to reserve it. As the people were coming in I needed to use the restroom. 



These two micros or pictures were in the men's bathroom. I really thought they were kind a neat. Bringing you back into time. 



As I was walking back to our table, I just looked around and saw a lot of folks enjoying their time. 


This is Carlos, Frank Sinatra, our singer for the evening. He really did a nice job. He did sound like Frank. As we sat next to him, as he sang. It brought back many memories of listening to him (Frank) on the radio or my dad's record player. 
I did record one of this songs, but it is to long to e mail to myself. 




The meal was very nicely done. We enjoyed it and the entertainment too. 


I was trying to get our kiss in this picture, I kind a like this better. 
I know at the end it was just a meal, but it was with my little girl that is part of my life now and I love her very much. I look forward in many more years of our love and just being together. 
Happy Anniversary Jeanne my love. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...