Monday, October 12, 2015

Folks my time is going fast. This Friday night.


Well our Men's Retreat has a facially opened. Wilford is the gentlemen at the pulpit. 



Then Erold came up to pray and share what the plans are for tonight and tomorrow morning. 


Sorry that the picture didn't come out that good. Okay starting all way back on the left: Erold, Joe, Rudy and Craig. The back row is Antone, Monty, Dave, Kevin, Roddy. The gentlemen standing is Nathan and our solo singer (Calvary Bible) . Sorry I know his name but it doesn't come to mind yet. 


The guys I didn't tell you about. Craig all the way to the left. Then our main speaker is sitting all the way in the back Pastor Elliott. White guy behind Wilford. 


This is one of the high lights about men's retreats. Domino's is very much part of it. 



Now folks we were in the middle of a party time here at Breeze's. The bar is open as long as you have your wrist band on. Monty and I went up to just get a fruit punch and water. They didn't charge us. We didn't have the wrist band for that night to use. 


Monty and I had a wonderful time shooting pool for a little while. 


While Monty was playing Domino's I just walked around for a time being. Monty was my ride back to his place. 


Going out back, This place looks so nice and beautiful. There were people in the pool and you could hear their voices far away. I guess if I was on vacation here and everything is included. I would take avenge of all they offer too. 
Monty and I left there around mid night. It was so good to see my old friends and just hang out a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is during June 1st to June 3rd.

Along the intercoastal Hotel, Dockside on Hutchison Island. It's Krista's birthday (2nd) so after church we took a ride over to the ...