Friday, July 11, 2014

I have heard back from my son, Kevin






It is so neat to see other Christian Camp going on during the Summer time. Well this is the one that Kevin is helping out at. I think it is in Balitmore, MD.? Well that is ad least where he is staying this Summer, until August. I know he is has having some fun, the reason I say that is, he loves being around other Christians and praising God. I know this was how it was at Camp Bahamas. He was there about three years ago. He had a ball. 
While back here, in Fort Lauderdale area. It has been raining on and off each day. I woke up yesterday, hoping to get on the bike and just go south. But as I looked out the window. not today. So between the rain drops I took the truck over to the car wash area here, washed it. Then drove over to a park, Coconut Creek Park, there waxed it. It didn't rain at all while waxing it. But it sure had a lot of booms. During my time there I heard a car horn beeping. Thinking why is that. I found out that was the noise they use to warn you about lightening? The reason was I saw some people pile into their cars and left. Now I have not asked any one about this. The reason I think this is, I have heard it over here in our complex. When the rain starts and you hear the booms. I have heard this alarm going off here. I was thinking why someone would be blowing their horn so long? I could be wrong about this, but I will ask today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...