Saturday, January 19, 2013
This is the kichten that preps the food for all of the sea mamimals
The fish and tings, all get feed by them form this pace. There is a feeding at 9am and 3pm. On Monday they are not feed at all. this way they get to hunt for their own food during that day. This way if and when they release the fish back into the wild, they will survive. This was so much to take in at once, but really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...





No comments:
Post a Comment